2365 INDUSTRIAL PARK ROAD, INNISFIL, ONMLS®#: EXCLUSIVE
- Property Value$1,395,000
- Property Address2365 INDUSTRIAL PARK ROAD, COMMERCIAL BUILDING, INNISFIL, ON, L9S 3W1, Canada
- StyleOFFICE & WAREHOUSE
- Living Area7,300 sq.ft.
HWY. 400 INNISFIL COMMERCIAL PARK
2365 INDUSTRIAL PARK ROAD, COMMERCIAL BUILDING, INNISFIL, ON, L9S 3W1, Canada
A rare opportunity to own a high profile commercial building with tremendous exposure on Hwy. 400. Located in Innisfil's Business Park, this well maintained 7,300 sq. ft. concrete block building sits on 1.34 acres of the most coveted real estate in the Simcoe Region.
Strategically positioned on the doorstep to Barrie, Simcoe, Georgian Bay and Muskoka regions, this exceptional property is just 50 km. north of the GTA- the economic hub of Ontario. The location enjoys desirable access to the 400 series highways servicing more than 50% of Canada's population.
Simcoe is one of the fastest growing regions in Canada, and for good reason. Affordable housing and a desirable lifestyle attracts the skilled labour force required to facilitate its expanding and diverse economic commercial and industrial base.
In 2009, the City of Barrie completed annexation of 5,700 acres of land to the north of this site to accommodate the ever-increasing demand for residential development and future economic growth.
• HIGH PROFILE LOCATION IN SIMCOE REGION’S MOST PROMINENT COMMERCIAL PARK
• EXCEPTIONAL EXPOSURE ON HIGHWAY 400 WITH 84,300+ AADT [M.O.T 2012]
• EASY TRANSPORATION ACCESS TO ALL MAJOR HIGHWAYS
• CENTRALLY LOCATED TO THE GTA AND MAJOR ECONOMIC MARKETS IN ONTARIO
• OFFICE & WAREHOUSE AREAS CAN BE SUBDIVIDED OR RECONFIGURED TO SUIT END-USER
• ZONING ALLOWS EXTENSIVE LIST OF COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL USES
• Total Building Size: 7,300 sq. ft.
• Total Land Size: 1.34 Acres
• Lot Dimensions: 200 ft. Frontage X 291.2 ft. Depth
• Year Built: 1987
• Construction Type: Concrete Block, Architectural Block, Steel Frame
• Roof Type: Flat Asphalt [Replaced 2010]
• Office & Reception Area: Approx. 2,400 sq. ft.
• Warehouse & Service Area: Approx. 5,900 sq. ft.
• Ceiling Height: 16 ft.
• Loading Doors: 2 [At Grade]
• Parking: Paved – 20 Spaces
• Services: Municipal Water & Septic
• Building adaptable to accommodate many uses
• Zoning : IBP Commercial
Listing Provided By
SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
- Michael Constable
- Phone: 705-794-9500
- Office Phone: 1.877.960.9995
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sotheby's International Realty Canada
- 33 Kempenfelt Drive
- Barrie, ON
- L4M 1B8